SB Acoustics SW26DBAC76-8 10'' Patented Shallow Subwoofer
/ Sold out
Price Includes GST
- Unique patented long throw shallow design
- Vented cast aluminum chassis for optimum strength and low compression
- Dual rigid aluminum cone structure
- Non-conducting fiber glass coil former for minimum damping
- Shorting ring in motor system for reduced distortion
- Copper voice coil for improved power handling
- Long life insulated silver lead wires
- Powerful neodymium motor system
- Nominal Impedance 8 ?
- DC resistance, Re 6.4 ?
- Effective piston area, Sd 312 cm2
- Voice coil diameter 75.5 mm
- Voice coil height 30 mm
- Air gap height 6 mm
- Linear coil travel (p-p) 24 mm
- Magnetic flux density 1.0 T
- Magnet weight 281 g
- Net weight 3.43 kg
- Free air resonance, Fs 19.5 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 83 dB
- Mechanical Q-factor, Qms 4.4
- Electrical Q-factor, Qes 0.29
- Total Q-factor, Qts 0.28
- Moving mass incl. air,Mms 172 g
- Force factor, Bl 21.4 Tm
- Equivalent volume, Vas 54 ltr.
- Compliance, Cms 0.39 mm/N
- Mechanical loss, Rms 4.8 kg/s
- Rated power handling* 250 W
* IEC 268-5, T/S parameters measured on drive units that are broken in.