SB Acoustics SB10PGC21-4 3'' Fiber Glass Cone Full Range
- Low damping surround and non-conductive voice coil former to ensure good dynamics and transparent sound character with fine detail.
- Vented voice coil for heat exchange and reduced compression.
- Light weight CCAW voice coil.
- Optimized fiberglass cone for smooth response.
- Compact square chassis for versatile integration.
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- DC resistance, Re 3.4 Ω
- Voice coil inductance, Le 0.15 mH
- Effective piston area, Sd 27 cm2
- Voice coil diameter 20.4 mm
- Voice coil height 7.5 mm
- Air gap height 3 mm
- Linear coil travel (p-p) 4.5 mm
- Magnetic flux density 0.8 T
- Magnet weight 0.09 kg
- Net weight 0.24 kg
- Free air resonance, Fs 89 Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 84 dB
- Recommended Frequency Range 90-20.000 Hz
- Mechanical Q-factor, Qms 11.2
- Electrical Q-factor, Qes 1.01
- Total Q-factor, Qts 0.92
- Moving mass incl. air,Mms 2.8 g
- Force factor, Bl 2.3 Tm
- Equivalent volume, Vas 1.2 liters
- Compliance, Cms 1.14 mm/N
- Mechanical loss, Rms 0.14 kg/s
- Rated power handling* 20 W
*IEC 268-5, high-pass Butterworth, 200 Hz, 12 dB/oct, T/S parameters measured on drive units that are broken in.