Q Acoustics 3010i Compact Bookshelf Speakers
The Q 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
INCREASED CABINET SIZE DELIVERING A BOLDER SOUND
The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 - 75w
AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 125 W
Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
Dimensions H/W/D: 253 x 150 x 252 mm (10.0 x 5.9 x 10 in)
Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
What's in the box?
- 2 x 3010i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves.
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips